- This event has passed.
ACTiV8, Woodward Indoor Multi-sport March 2022
March 18 @ 3:15 pm - 5:00 pm$50.00 – $140.00
Experience all the sports offered inside Woodward's world-class indoor facility including trampolines, parkour, skateboarding, scooter and BMX riding. Students rotate through the sports with professional Woodward coaches. All abilities welcome.
Transportation is not provided for this program.
Dates: March 18, 25, April 1 & 8; 3:15-5pm
- Regular scholarships are available for students with families earning less than $50,000 annually. Just select a Scholarship ticket below to complete the registration process for your child.
- Partial Scholarships are now also available for families earning between $50,000 and $100,000 annually. To apply for a Partial Scholarship, please complete the application linked here to help us understand your financial challenges.
Volunteers: Volunteers for School Coordinator will receive a sizable discount on one (1) child’s registration. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you are interested in being a School Coordinator.
COVID-19 Policy: To help ensure the health and safety of our Get Out & Play participants, volunteers, coaches, and staff, and in alignment with the Park City School District, our policies related to COVID-19 are as follows:
- In the event your child is quarantined due to a COVID-19 diagnosis or COVID-19 exposure, your child will not be allowed to participate in our programs during the dates of quarantine. Due to COVID-19 having asymptomatic carriers, if any family member (within same household) exhibits any COVID-19 symptoms, that student is not allowed to participate.
In these scenarios, you will receive a refund for the portion of your registration fee for the day(s) your child is not allowed to attend less a small administrative charge.
Please do not send your child if they are exhibiting any of the following COVID-19 symptoms:
- Shortness of breath or difficulty breathing
- Muscle pain
- Sore throat
- New loss of taste or smell
- Unexplainable rash
This policy is subject to change based on state and county directives.