- This event has passed.
Sold Out – Get Out & Play, Woodward Indoor Multi-Sport March 2022
March 18 @ 1:30 pm - 3:00 pm$50.00 – $180.00
Experience all the sports offered inside Woodward's world-class indoor facility including trampolines, parkour, skateboarding, scooter and BMX riding. Students rotate through the sports with professional Woodward coaches. All abilities welcome.
Transportation is provided.
Dates: March 18, 25, April 1 & 8
- Regular scholarships are available for students with families earning less than $50,000 annually. Just select a Scholarship ticket below to complete the registration process for your child.
- Partial Scholarships are now also available for families earning between $50,000 and $100,000 annually. To apply for a Partial Scholarship, please complete the application linked here to help us understand your financial challenges.
Volunteers: Volunteers for School Coordinator will receive a sizable discount on one (1) child’s registration. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you are interested in being a School Coordinator.
COVID-19 Policy: To help ensure the health and safety of our Get Out & Play participants, volunteers, coaches, and staff, and in alignment with the Park City School District, our policies related to COVID-19 are as follows:
- In the event your child is quarantined due to a COVID-19 diagnosis or COVID-19 exposure, your child will not be allowed to participate in our programs during the dates of quarantine. Due to COVID-19 having asymptomatic carriers, if any family member (within same household) exhibits any COVID-19 symptoms, that student is not allowed to participate.
In these scenarios, you will receive a refund for the portion of your registration fee for the day(s) your child is not allowed to attend less a small administrative charge.
Please do not send your child if they are exhibiting any of the following COVID-19 symptoms:
- Shortness of breath or difficulty breathing
- Muscle pain
- Sore throat
- New loss of taste or smell
- Unexplainable rash
This policy is subject to change based on state and county directives.