- This event has passed.
SOLD OUT! Get Out & Play, Woodward Intro to Park & Pipe for Jeremy Ranch and Trailside (Winter 2021)
January 8 @ 1:15 pm - 3:00 pm$50 – $180
Important due to the terrain, your child must be intermediate level and capable of blue runs.
Introduction to terrain parks including park etiquette, transitions and small features; more advanced students learn tricks on rails, jumps and in the halfpipe following safe progressions. All students learn from our professional Woodward coaches and use our innovative terrain parks.
If you need ski or snowboard equipment, please email [email protected] as soon as you register.
Dates: January 8, January 15, January 22, and January 29
Program Fees: $140 w/ Woodward season pass; $160 w/o Woodward season pass. The Program Fee includes Woodward pass (if your child does not have a season pass), and instruction.
- Regular scholarships are available for students with families earning less than $50,000 annually. Just select a Scholarship ticket below to complete the registration process for your child.
- Partial Scholarships are now also available for families earning between $50,000 and $100,000 annually. To apply for a Partial Scholarship, please complete the application linked here to help us understand your financial challenges.
Volunteers: Volunteers for School Coordinator will receive a sizable discount on one (1) child’s registration. Please contact [email protected] if you are interested in being a School Coordinator.
Transportation not provided due to COVID-19 restrictions. If you are unable to provide transportation for your child, please contact [email protected] as soon as you complete your registration.
Drop-off/Pick-up: Please arrive between 1:00-1:15PM to allow lessons to start promptly. Return to Woodward by 2:45PM so you are available to pick your student(s) up when lessons end at 3:00PM.
Registration Deadlines: Be sure to register early as prices will increase on November 23, 2020 and registration will close on November 30, 2020 at 11:59pm.
- We will ski regardless of the weather, and no refunds will be available for bad weather.
To help ensure the health and safety of our Get Out & Play participants, volunteers, coaches, and staff, and in alignment with the Park City School District, our policies related to COVID-19 are as follows:
- In the event of a school closure resulting from COVID-19, students from the closed school will not be allowed to participate in our programs on the date(s) that the school is closed.
- In the event your child is quarantined due to a COVID-19 diagnosis or COVID-19 exposure, your child will not be allowed to participate in our programs during the dates of quarantine. Due to COVID-19 having asymptomatic carriers, if any family member (within same household) exhibits any COVID-19 symptoms, that student is not allowed to participate.
In these scenarios, you will receive a refund for the portion of your registration fee for the day(s) your child is not allowed to attend less a small administrative charge.
Keep in mind that your child must wear a mask unless otherwise directed by their coach, and absolutely do not bring/send your child if he/she is sick. Our coaches will conduct a quick symptom screening each day of the program, and will call you to pick your child up if they are exhibiting any of the following COVID-19 symptoms:
- Shortness of breath or difficulty breathing
- Muscle pain
- Sore throat
- New loss of taste or smell
- Unexplainable rash
This policy is subject to change based on state and county directives.