- This event has passed.
JRES Alpine Ski and Snowboard at Park City Mountain 2023
January 13 @ 1:30 pm - 4:00 pm$50.00 – $260.00
The Get Out & Play Alpine Ski and Snowboard program gives kids the opportunity to begin or continue to learn skiing or snowboarding skills alongside their peers. The program is based on the unique partnerships we have built with our local resorts, and utilizes their talented ski instructors.
Dates: Jan 13, Jan 20, Jan 27, Feb 3, and Feb 10
Venue: Park City Mountain Village
Early Bird Program Fee: $210 w/season pass; $235 w/o season pass. The Program Fee includes lift tickets (if your child does not have a season pass) and instruction. Prices increase after November 21st to $235 w/season pass and $260 without a pass.
- Regular scholarships are available for students with families earning less than $50,000 annually. Just select a Scholarship ticket below to complete the registration process for your child.
- Partial Scholarships are now also available for families earning between $50,000 and $100,000 annually. To apply for a Partial Scholarship, please complete the application linked hereto help us understand your financial challenges.
Registration Deadlines: Be sure to register early as prices will increase on November 21, 2022 and registration will close on November 30, 2022 at 11:59pm.
Skier/Snowboarder Skill Levels: Lessons are designed for skiers/snowboarders at a beginner to low intermediate level. More advanced skiers/snowboarders may want to instead sign up for the UOP and/or Woodward programs, or the Cross Country Skiing program.
National Ability Center (NAC) Assistance: If your child will need assistance from the NAC, please contact Andrew Ball at [email protected] once you’ve completed registration.
The entire program is parent supported and chaperoned, so please do your best to assist! To make this program happen affordably we need parent volunteers. Volunteers for School Coordinator will receive a sizable discount on one (1) child’s registration. Other volunteer positions include Chaperones (who receive a half day ski pass for the day they volunteer), as well as Gear-up Helpers at the schools. To volunteer CLICK HERE!
Dp not send your child if they are exhibiting any of the following COVID-19 symptoms:
- Shortness of breath or difficulty breathing
- Muscle pain
- Sore throat
- New loss of taste or smell
- Unexplainable rash
This policy is subject to change based on state and county directives.
- No refunds will be issued for bad weather.
- Students who have never skied or snowboarded before must be present at the first lesson, unless the student is unable to attend the first lesson due to a COVID-19 school closure or quarantine.