JRES and TS Get Out & Play, Woodward Intro to Park & Pipe (Winter 2022)
February 4 @ 12:30 pm - 3:30 pm$50.00 – $180.00
Jeremy Ranch, Trailside and Silver Summit Program
Important, due to the terrain your child must be an intermediate level and capable of blue runs.
Introduction to terrain parks including park etiquette, transitions and small features; more advanced students learn tricks on rails, jumps and in the halfpipe following safe progressions. All students learn from our professional Woodward coaches and use our innovative terrain parks.
Dates: Feb 4, 11, 18 & March 4
- Regular scholarships are available for students with families earning less than $50,000 annually. Just select a Scholarship ticket below to complete the registration process for your child.
- Partial Scholarships are now also available for families earning between $50,000 and $100,000 annually. To apply for a Partial Scholarship, please complete the application linked here to help us understand your financial challenges.
Volunteers: Volunteers for School Coordinator will receive a sizable discount on one (1) child’s registration. Please contact [email protected] if you are interested in being a School Coordinator.
Registration Deadlines: Be sure to register early as prices will increase on December 31, 2021 and registration will close on January 20, 2022 at 11:59pm.
- We will ski regardless of the weather, and no refunds will be available for bad weather.
To help ensure the health and safety of our Get Out & Play participants, volunteers, coaches, and staff, and in alignment with the Park City School District, our policies related to COVID-19 are as follows:
- In the event of a school closure resulting from COVID-19, students from the closed school will not be allowed to participate in our programs on the date(s) that the school is closed.
- In the event your child is quarantined due to a COVID-19 diagnosis or COVID-19 exposure, your child will not be allowed to participate in our programs during the dates of quarantine. Due to COVID-19 having asymptomatic carriers, if any family member (within same household) exhibits any COVID-19 symptoms, that student is not allowed to participate.
In these scenarios, you will receive a refund for the portion of your registration fee for the day(s) your child is not allowed to attend less a small administrative charge.
Please do not send your child if they are exhibiting any of the following COVID-19 symptoms:
- Shortness of breath or difficulty breathing
- Muscle pain
- Sore throat
- New loss of taste or smell
- Unexplainable rash
This policy is subject to change based on state and county directives.