YSA Is Hiring A Development Director
We are hiring a Development Director to work with this dynamic non-profit organization.
The Youth Sports Alliance fundraises through procuring sponsorships, hosting events, and developing donors to sustain the nonprofit and its seven competitive teams, Get Out & Play and Activ8 Programs, and Scholarship Program. The YSA Development Director is responsible for the oversight of all events, fundraising campaigns, sponsorships and activities.
Responsibilities (see fullJob Description HERE):
- Attend weekly YSA team meetings.
- Present to YSA Board bi-monthly or as needed.
- Create and implement a sustainable development and sponsorship plan with benefits package for YSA and work with Graphic Designer to put sales materials together.
- Meet with potential sponsors to procure and fulfill sponsorships.
- Meet with potential donors to secure donations.
- Manage YSA Event Manager on event planning and sponsorship.
- Manage development goals and budget, track budget.
- Work with YSA Fundraising Committee on overall goals and brainstorming new fundraising ideas.
- Collaborate with other nonprofit and government agencies .
- Manage YSA Membership program – goal $250K and strive for $500K
- Expand sponsorship revenue to YSA
- Utilize Fundraising Committee to maximize revenue generation
- Streamline events