We are hiring a Part Time Get Out & Play Manager to work with this dynamic non-profit organization.
The Youth Sports Alliance fundraises through procuring sponsorships, hosting events, and developing donors to sustain the nonprofit and its seven competitive teams, Get Out & Play and Activ8 Programs, and Scholarship Program. The YSA Get Out & Play Manager is responsible for the Get Out & Play program in Park City and will assist with ACTiV8 programs including logistics, planning and execution.
Work with programs Director to become familiar with:
- Program Development
- Transportation Organization
- Website registration process
- Registration program maintenance
- Scholarship program
- Armband Maintenance
- Assist with Park City planning meetings
- Meet with school liaisons
- Recruiting parents to assist as volunteers as bus chaperones or be a chaperone should a volunteer not be available.
- Communicate with non-profits, government agencies, local businesses for the benefit of the program Provide statistical data for grants
Please send resumes to [email protected]