Scholarships & Financial Assistance
Youth Sports Alliance offers one $3,000 Winter Sports School Merit Scholarship.
- For graduating Seniors
- Applicant must have participated on one of YSA's seven-member teams 3 of their 4 years of high school
- Figure Skating Club of Park City
- Park City Ice Miners
- Park City Ski and Snowboard
- Park City Speedskating Club
- Utah Olympic Park Bobsled and Skeleton
- Wasatch Freestyle Foundation
- Wasatch Luge Club
- Maintained an overall 3.5 unweighted GPA.
- The recipient must attend college or trade school by Fall 2023.
- Completed application entirely by the deadline (August 31, 2021)
- Funds will be paid directly to the recipient's college or trade school.
- YSA Scholarship Committee will review all applicants and will announce the winner (based on merit) at the beginning of October
- Application period is August 1-August 31, 2021
- Award recipient must be enrolled and attending school by Fall 2023.
Get Out & Play / ACTiV8
- Get Out & Play/ACTiV8 participants who receive free or reduced lunches at school, or demonstrate significant financial need that would prevent students from participating in YSA after-school programs. Scholarships are available for every program; please register in your desired program and fill out the scholarship information.
- For further information please contact Heather Sims at (831) 254-6011 or [email protected]