October, 26, 2019
JANS Winter Welcome (JWW) is the premiere fundraising event supporting youth winter sports programs in Park City. Each year, the Youth Sports Alliance raises vital funds to support more than 2,800 kids participating in the seven YSA-supported competitive winter sports programs and YSA's after-school programs, Get Out & Play and ACTiV8. 400 of the most prominent members of the local community, the snow sports industry, and friends from across the country, mingle, dine and bid on auction items, while raising more than $400,000 to support teams and fund scholarships for junior athletes.
- Dinner, Silent Auction, Live Auction and Dancing included
- Black Tie Optional
- Tickets range from $375 for an individual ticket to $6,000 for a Gold Table that includes 10 admissions.
Opportunity Drawing: The birthplace of the Olympics is the destination for this year's opportunity drawing. The top prize includes sailing cruise on a 148-passenger vessel of the Greek Isles and airfare for two. Winner will be drawn Saturday October 26, 2019.
Windstar Cruises Treasures of the Greek Isles 7-night May 10–17, 2020 package includes:
- Itinerary - Athens, Mykonos, Kusadasi, Patmos, Santorini, Monemvasia, Nafplio, Athens;
- Champagne Welcome Reception;
- Learn how to sail with the Captain or officers on the Open Bridge;
- Ocean views from all beautifully appointed staterooms;
- Cooking demonstrations and recipes by James Beard Foundation chef;
- Market tours with the chef to select seasonal local ingredients for upcoming meals;
- All meals, including non-alcoholic beverages, in all venues, including 24-hour room service;
- Watersports Platform, including all watersports equipment featuring complimentary kayaks, paddleboards, water trampoline and more;
- Private Windstar dinner experience at the Celsus Library in the ancient city of Ephesus; and
- Economy Class airline travel credit up to $4,000 (must originate from an international airport)
Winner will be drawn Saturday October 26, 2019. Winner need not be present to win. Suggested donation of $50. Thank you for supporting the sport programs and junior athletes of the Youth Sports Alliance. For more information, please call 435-214-0792 or email [email protected].